Philosophy on copyright, links, etc. on the Kyoto City Local Organizing Committee of the World Masters Games2021 Kansai website
- 01. As a general rule, the copyright concerning the contents (text, photos, illustrations, etc.) posted on this website is belonged to Kyoto City Local Organizing Committee of the World Masters Games2021 Kansai. In addition, copyrights for some contents are owned by the original authors other than the Kyoto City Local Organizing Committee of the World Masters Games2021 Kansai.
- 02. The contents of this website may not be copied or transferred without permission, except as permitted by copyright law, such as “Reproduction for Private Use” or “Quotation”.
- 01. In principle, You are free to link to this website. However, the contents of the people of the home page that is better or already linked wish to link, such as the way of the link,
● Contrary to public order and morals
● Damage to third parties
● Damages to the business or damages the credit of the business.
Please note that the link may be refused.
The contents of websites by other organizations or individuals linked to this website are not recommended by the project and the project assumes no responsibility.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The use of this website shall comply with Japanese law. In addition, for all disputes related to this website, the Kyoto District Court in Japan shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.